Monday, November 14, 2011

Preschool Field Trip

The day before I returned to work I got to go with Logan on his field trip. We went up to Black Island Farms. It was FREEZING cold and windy so I was glad Dad was home to stay with Evan. Logan goes to the same preschool that my friend Mindy's little boy goes to so it was fun to visit and hang out with Mindy for the day.

Mindy with her two little boys.




Besides playing in the giant box of corn I think the train ride was Logan's 2nd favorite thing to do.





Logan loved the slide and got Mom to go down it a time or two. I'm glad I was able to go on the field trip even if it was freezing. Logan's learning so much at preschool and I love when he tells us what he learned. They learned about veterans on Friday. I still don't think he knows what they are but he has requested that we get veterans to protect our house so the bad guys don't get in.






2 comments:

Kirsten said...

That slide looks like the larger version of the bumpy slide we went down at our little pumpkin patch. :)

bevany said...

I was supposed to go there with Mia's kindergarten class but couldn't find a babysitter. It looks fun! Even funner to spend a day with Mindy :)