Thursday, November 24, 2011

Aisha's Chicken Bean Quesadilla Dip





Photo isn't the best but I seriously craved this after I had it. My friend Aisha made this for me when I had Evan. I had to get the recipe because I was craving it. She said she made it a lot on her mission because it was so easy to make.


Rotisserie chicken taken off and shredded or cook chicken in slow cooker with lime, cilantro and chicken broth for the day.


1 can black beans
1 can pinto beans
1 can refried beans
1 can red beans
1 can Mexican style stewed tomatoes
1 cup chicken broth
1/2 onion, chopped
1 green pepper, diced
1/2-1 Tbsp. cumin
salt and pepper
lime, optional
sour cream, optional


In skillet cook onion and green pepper. Drain and rinse all the beans. Add beans, tomatoes, chicken and chicken broth to skillet. Season to taste with cumin, salt and pepper. Let simmer for 20 minutes.


This is a really hearty chili so I liked it more as a quesadilla dip. Use the uncooked tortillas for your quesadilla, I promise it will taste better. Add lime and sour cream to your chili and then use quesadillas to spoon in the yummy goodness to your mouth.

2 comments:

musithologydude08 said...

Looks good! :)

sports said...

I know you hate me, but I have to do so, because the only way for the rest of your life to happiness, forget me. I don't worth it. I hope you have good after all.

nfl jerseys free shipping
cheap jerseys free shipping

Once someone care about you all, but don't know why you don't know how to cherish. I really hope you can forgive me.